Island Noodles is an efficient operation which is:
- cost effective
Island Noodles appeals to all five senses:
- Sight - Attendees are visually engaged by a chef utilizing artistic knife and wok skills in a tiki-hut.
- Sound - Tantalizing sounds of sizzling vegetables while utensils are brightly flashing pique interest.
- Smell - Oriental aromas of garlic, ginger and soy sauce combine to awaken the appetite.
- Touch - Holding a warm, steaming bowl of Island Noodles fills one with anticipation.
- Taste - A delicious high flavor profile dish satisfies the palate.
Island Noodles staff is thoroughly trained on Presentation, Safety, and Customer Service and are able representatives of our high standards. Training includes:
- Presentation - Our personnel are well-versed in process cutting skills, utilizing safe flaming techniques and proper equipment care during cooking performance.
- Safety - All personnel are required to complete stringent courses to receive Food Safety and Food Handler Certificates.
- Customer Service - Principles of hospitality, friendliness and good service govern our behavior and embody the dignity and respect found in the ALOHA SPIRIT.